Specializing in New Home Sales - Proundly Serving Cobb County, GA and Surrounding Areas!
Thinking of Buying or Selling a home?
My experience can help you!
Schedule a private and confidential meeting with me.
I have helped many families get to the next step… and I'm here for you too.
|* Conforming FNMA Loan Amount. Rates may include points.|
Information updated: 11/27/2015
Welcome to Cobb County - North Atlanta, Cobb County is Atlanta's sweet spot: Charming. Delightful and alive with Personality. Cobb County is situated immediately outside the northwest city limits of Atlanta, about 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta. It is connected to the metropolitan Atlanta area by interstate highways I-285, I-75, I-20 and I-575. In the last three decades of the 20th century, Cobb County was one of the fastest growing areas in the United States. The U.S. Census Bureau ranks Cobb County as the most-educated in the state of Georgia and 12th among all counties in the United States. North Atlanta, Cobb County is considered one of the nation’s most wealthy counties, an area famous for it’s recreation opportunities and attractions including prestigious schools, national parks, professional golf courses, and cultural venues for arts and entertainment.
Education Colleges and universities
- Chattahoochee Technical College
- Kennesaw State University
- Life University
- Southern Polytechnic State University
- Cobb County School District (serving all county locations except the city of Marietta)
- Marietta City Schools (serves city of Marietta locations)
- Faith Lutheran Church and School, Marietta (preK-8)
- Shreiner Academy, Marietta (preK-8)
- Cumberland Christian Academy, Austell (K-12)
- Mount Paran Christian School, Kennesaw (preK-12)
- Dominion Christian High School, Kennesaw (6-12)
- East Cobb Christian School, Marietta (K-8)
- North Cobb Christian School, Kennesaw (K-12)
- St. Joseph's Catholic School, Marietta (K-8)
- St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School, Kennesaw (K-8)
- The Walker School, Marietta (preK-12)
- Whitefield Academy, Mableton (preK-12)
- Cresco Montessori School Marietta (preK-12)
- West Cobb Christian Academy, West Cobb (Pre-K-12)
- Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Marietta (preK-8)
- Grace Baptist Christian School, Powder Springs, (preK-12)
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy, Marietta (5-12)
Atlanta Real Estate Forum congratulates Pine Creek Construction for winning a Gold OBIE in the $50,000 and Over – Kitchen Remodel category for a home in Dunwoody. Presented by the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council, the OBIE Awards are the premier awards given in the Atlanta new home construction industry. In this home, Pine Creek...
The post Pine Creek Construction, LLC Wins Gold OBIE for Remodeled Kitchen in Dunwoody appeared first on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.
While many new home buyers first fall for a floor plan or an architectural style, JB Batson and his wife, Morgan, were equally drawn to their new home from seeing the work of the builder. The couple first saw a product by Home South Communities in a small neighborhood a friend had recommended they visit....
The post Community of the Week: Sterling on the Lake by Home South Communities appeared first on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.
Epic Developmentās newest community, Riverside Walk, is simply exceptional. With the convenience it offers to downtown Atlanta mixed with the country side feel of the community, home buyers will not want to miss this great opportunity. Homes in the community are priced from the low $300,000s, an amazing price point for being so close...
The post Epic Development Invites Homebuyers to Tour the Riverside Walk Model Home appeared first on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.
Piedmont Residential will host an open house at the home located on home site 2 in its Ward Farm community in Powder Springs. On Thursday, Dec. 3 from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m, attendees will have a chance to tour this beautiful home and enjoy a delicious lunch provided by Caliber Home Loans. The home...
The post Piedmont Residential Hosts Open House at Ward Farm appeared first on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum congratulates Monte Hewett Homes, LLC for winning a Gold OBIE in the $750,000 and Above Best Interior Merchandising – Attached Model category for Avalon in Alpharetta. Presented by the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council, the OBIE Awards are the premier awards given in the Atlanta new home construction industry. White on...