Specializing in New Home Sales - Proundly Serving Cobb County, GA and Surrounding Areas!
Thinking of Buying or Selling a home?
My experience can help you!
Schedule a private and confidential meeting with me.
I have helped many families get to the next step… and I'm here for you too.
|* Conforming FNMA Loan Amount. Rates may include points.|
Information updated: 2/09/2016
Welcome to Cobb County - North Atlanta, Cobb County is Atlanta's sweet spot: Charming. Delightful and alive with Personality. Cobb County is situated immediately outside the northwest city limits of Atlanta, about 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta. It is connected to the metropolitan Atlanta area by interstate highways I-285, I-75, I-20 and I-575. In the last three decades of the 20th century, Cobb County was one of the fastest growing areas in the United States. The U.S. Census Bureau ranks Cobb County as the most-educated in the state of Georgia and 12th among all counties in the United States. North Atlanta, Cobb County is considered one of the nation’s most wealthy counties, an area famous for it’s recreation opportunities and attractions including prestigious schools, national parks, professional golf courses, and cultural venues for arts and entertainment.
Education Colleges and universities
- Chattahoochee Technical College
- Kennesaw State University
- Life University
- Southern Polytechnic State University
- Cobb County School District (serving all county locations except the city of Marietta)
- Marietta City Schools (serves city of Marietta locations)
- Faith Lutheran Church and School, Marietta (preK-8)
- Shreiner Academy, Marietta (preK-8)
- Cumberland Christian Academy, Austell (K-12)
- Mount Paran Christian School, Kennesaw (preK-12)
- Dominion Christian High School, Kennesaw (6-12)
- East Cobb Christian School, Marietta (K-8)
- North Cobb Christian School, Kennesaw (K-12)
- St. Joseph's Catholic School, Marietta (K-8)
- St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School, Kennesaw (K-8)
- The Walker School, Marietta (preK-12)
- Whitefield Academy, Mableton (preK-12)
- Cresco Montessori School Marietta (preK-12)
- West Cobb Christian Academy, West Cobb (Pre-K-12)
- Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Marietta (preK-8)
- Grace Baptist Christian School, Powder Springs, (preK-12)
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy, Marietta (5-12)
Stonewater Creek, Ashbury Park and Summer Haven by Chafin Communities STONEWATER CREEK is a lavishly landscaped gated community with iron gates adorned with gas lamps and a quaint guard house as you enter. The clubhouse with its beautiful detailed stonework offers a kitchen, bar and several gathering areas with cozy fireplaces perfect for entertaining large...
FrontDoor Communities announces that only one opportunity remains for residence in the sought-after Providence community. Nestled in the heart of the Downtown Roswell Historic District and featuring a combination of classical and contemporary architectural designs, the remaining townhome at 81 Webb Street is priced at $699,900. Townhome 2C, designed with the Magnolia floor plan, has...
The post FrontDoor Communities Announces Closeout of Providence appeared first on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.
Families, friends and loved ones get ready for the best Easter Egg hunts of all time. Celebrate Easter in Georgiaâ€™s State Parks and Historic Sites with fun activities for all ages. Large families can take advantage of picnic shelters for an all day affair at these wonderful State Parks. Families interested in celebrating Easter throughout...
The post Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites Host Easter Egg Hunts appeared first on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.
February has 29 days this year, so there is an extra day for you to enjoy all that metro Atlanta has to offer! With an array of upcoming events at different venues, Atlanta residents can find exactly what they want to see. February is a perfect time for romance and love stories. Enjoy Love Stories...
The post Enjoy Extra February Fanfare Around the Atlanta Area appeared first on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.
On another segment of Mortgage minutes, Becky Brown, senior loan officer of Caliber Home Loans, answers all the questions you may have about making this tax season the season for a new home. Over the next few weeks while everyone is getting there tax refunds; this is a great opportunity to put a down payment...